Thursday, 27 May 2010

Final Assessment

My final hand in of my degree went really smoothly! So smoothly I wandered if there was something I'd missed? But I think the main reason was time management this year. I really worked on sorting things out early, so that I had time to spare at the end to finish off the little things that I usually run out of time to do. I managed to re-work all of my four projects from the last assessment, to a standard that I was really happy with. I also put together a 48 page A3 portfolio, with an illustrated cover page, as part of my self promotion, which I got bound with white comb binding. It's so good to see all your hard work from over the last year put together like that!

So... now my final uni assessment is underway, and the pressure of deadlines has passed, what do I plan to do with myself? Firstly, I'm moving out of Norwich for a while, until I can afford to move back and rent. Secondly, Craig and I are going to push our business and try to get some work over the Summer, and hopefully while we're traveling! And thirdly, we will (of course) be wedding and honeymoon planning!

c-miss x

No comments:

Post a Comment