My Flash website is finally live!! Corr... it's taken ever so long, and i've almost given up on it more than once! (Special thanks to Craig who kept me on track!) It's quite rough-and-ready, but I like it like that! All illustration is my own, and I even recorded the sounds! (Which was lots of fun!) It was a challenge, but I'm now pretty confident with the software so it's all paid off. It has lots of opportunity for me to develop in the future too, when I get a minute! I'd like to eventually add more pages to the About section, so it flicks through them, and I might have a link on there somewhere to purchase mugs that I've designed... just an idea! The address is www.imbue-creativedesign.co.uk/carrie/carrie (which i'll be changing to just the one carrie in the near future!)
c-miss x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment